Access to University Records

Questions? Contact Office of the Chancellor


The Office of the Chancellor coordinates requests made under the California Public Records Act (CPRA) and the California Information Practices Act (CIPA) for access to or copies of University documents, including personnel and general business records. It does not apply to subpoenas (see Administrative Policy 050-18, Subpoena).